WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP AND MATERIAL OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS DURING NORMAL WEAR:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken or protruding through fabric
- Body indentation of 2" (two inches) or greater on both sides.
- Depression only if the mattress has been continuously supported by flat and good frame foundation/matching foundation.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Improper sheet fit
- Mattress fabrics (stitching, fabric flaws, tears, stains, burns and/or colour-fastness)
- Ventilation Caps
- Bed Height
- Floor models, clearance pieces or Mattresses sold "as is"
- Natural Indentations caused by sillouettes (with allowance of +/- 1.5" in indentation)
- Odours and smells
- Back Pains
- Torn handles (if provided), stitches pulled out of handles, where sewn to the Mattress or tears in the Mattress fabric, where the handles are attached.(handles are designed to help you position the Mattress on the bed, not to use them to support the full weight of the Mattress)
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the Mattress and foundation, bent due to moving or bending of the sleep set/Mattress
- Squeaks, rattles or noises.
- Replacement of another piece in a sleep set/Mattress, unless it is also defective.
- Transportation, inspection or removal costs of products.
- Damage of Mattress or foundation due to abuse.
- Fabric/Mattress ticking and natural wear and tear of upholstered layers.
- Comforting preferences.
- Body indentation of 1-1/2" or lesser on only one side.
- Body indentation less than 1-1/2" or on both sides.
- Bed heights.
- Corner guards
- Clearance products sold "as is" and floor models.
WARRANTY VOID IF:
- Misuse or neglect of sleep set/Mattress.
- Damage caused by the use of an incorrect bed frame and/or foundations, damage caused by failure to use a bed frame or bed rails with rigid cross supports and at least one center leg that extends to the floor)
- Damage to Mattresses due to an incorrect or old foundation.
- Border wire, which runs along the perimeter or runs along the Mattress and foundation perimeter, bent due to moving or bending or folding of the Mattress/sleep set.
- Damage to Mattress fabrics due to soiling, stains or burns or using hot iron box.
- Unauthorized service during the warranty period on conditions otherwise covered by warranty
- Other unsanitary conditions of the Mattress
- Damages resulting from the failure to observe the instructions set forth in the enclosed Mattress Set Care Guide, under the heading "Do's & Don'ts."
- No extension to the original warranty period will be given, regardless of whether the product has been repaired or replaced.
- Company reserves the right to decide whether the product meets the above-stated conditions that qualify it for warranty coverage.
- Company also reserves the right to decide whether to substitute material/parts of equal or better quality or to exchange the faulty product for a product of equal/greater price value, depending on availability.
- During the first (1) years of warranty period, company will repair or replace to the warranty-registered owner, on fault resulting from manufacturing defect(s) only, service free-of-charge, but excluding transportation fees.
- Company reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found to be unfit or soiled or in an unsanitary condition or when product complaint is due to causes other than the defective material or workmanship.
- Company will not be responsible for any consequential damages and under no condition shall its liability hereunder exceed the price of goods determined to be defective.
- This warranty begins on the day you purchase your sleep set/Mattress, only to original purchaser.
- Claims, if any, will be restricted to courts within the Bangalore jurisdiction only.
- This warranty excludes any other condition/affirmation/liability not expressed therein.
IF A WARRANTY PROBLEM OCCURS:
The warranty period is subjected to following requirements:
- The warranty card must be duly filled and stamped by dealer
- The warranty card and relevant cash memo must be produced along with defective Mattress.
DO'S AND DON'TS OF BEDDING CARE:
- Do carry your Mattress flat on its side. It's easier to handle and you'll be less likely to damage the Mattress.
- Do use a Mattress protector or Mattress pad. A washable Mattress protector is a must to protect your Mattress from stains, soiling and liquid damage. Stain and soiling of a Mattress will void the manufacturer's product warranty. A breathable and water resistant Mattress protector is best for sanitation and protection of your investment.
- Do use a sturdy and appropriate support system. Most Mattresses must have a strong foundation or frame to perform properly. A Mattress and its matching COT/BED/foundation/box spring are designed to work together to maximize support and longevity of product performance.
- Do rotate your Mattress. It is highly recommended that you occasionally rotate your Mattress (Rotating and flipping procedure given below, with pictorial images). Rotating your Mattress will allow the padding materials to settle evenly and reduce body impressions. Body impressions are a normal occurrence in premium bedding where the upholstery layers settle and conform to your body shape for support. Rotating your Mattress will increase the comfort-life and longevity of the product.
- Do let the Mattress breath. Just like any other new product, a new Mattress might have a residual odor left over from the manufacturing and packaging process. To help dissipate the "new product" scent, you should remove the packaging and let the Mattress air-out before putting on any linens or Mattress protection. Weather permitting; you can expedite the process by opening the bedroom windows.
- Don't remove sewn tags. The information printed on 'law-tags' and other sewn on labels provide important information about your product and serve as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim. Removal of tags is not illegal but it may void your rights to warranty coverage.
- Don't allow your Mattress set to become stained or soiled or wet (because some of the materials might get damaged). A Mattress protector/GOOD BED SHEETS is very important for sanitary reasons and also to protect your warranty rights. A Mattress or foundation that becomes stained or soiled will void your warranty.
- Don't use harsh chemicals or dry-cleaning type fluids to clean your Mattress. Such chemicals may damage the internal components of the Mattress. Vacuuming and spot cleaning with a mild detergent are recommended to help keep the product sanitary.
- Don't bend or fold your Mattress. Excessive bending or folding of the Mattress, when moving product from one location to another, will cause unnecessary damage and void your warranty.
- Don't jump or stand on your Mattress. Although using your Mattress as a trampoline is fun, abuse of this kind will surely damage the internal components and void your warranty.
- Don't use handles to lift Mattress. The sewn on handles are intended to help rotate and position the Mattress while lying flat on a box-spring or foundation. Handles sewn to a Mattress are not designed to support the full weight of the Mattress and generally are not covered under the warranty.
- Don't bend your Mattress more than 20°. Such treatment may damage the innerspring unit. Flex rather than bend the Mattress when going through doorways
- Don't place your Mattress near open flame or expose to open flame or fire.
- Don't smoke in bed, this Mattress is manufactured as required by federal law to resist, but not necessarily eliminate, ignition by smoldering cigarettes.
- Don't allow your Mattress to get wet because some of the upholstery materials may compress. Protect it from water or other liquids.
- Don't place a board between your Mattress and box spring. Your sleep set is designed specifically to provide you with proper support, and the box spring plays an important role.
- DON'T: ROLL OR BEND THE MATTRESS The spring interior is encased in a steel frame that will distort if bent and could remain so permanently
- DON'T: BOUNCE OR SIT REPEATEDLY IN THE SAME AREA, This can reduce the lifespan of the Mattress and place undue strain on the spring unit.
ROTATING & FLIPPING:
The majority of our Mattresses are equally padded on both sides for your long time comfort and support. We suggest periodically rotating and flipping to extend the life of your bedding set and to minimize body impressions.
* Turning a mattress is an easy job for 2 people, but please don't do damage to yourself or the mattress by trying it alone.
MATTRESS ROTATION & FLIPPING SCHEDULE:
Alternate rotating and flipping your mattress as illustrated.
- First 3 Months: Every 2-3 Weeks
- After 3 Months: Every 2-3 Months